- Corfe Castle Village Hall can be booked for numerous events and functions, such as meetings, parties or receptions. Have a look at our Gallery for pictures of the Village Hall in use
- Have a look at our Rates page to find out how much it will cost to hire the Village Hall and check our Calendar to see if the date you want is free
- Have a look at our Risk Assessment, Hirer's Fire Safety Management Plan and Hirers' Public Liability Summary of Cover pages for all our safety information
- You can find out how to obtain an alcohol licence for events from Dorset Council
- There is a Clavinova Electric Piano which is owned and maintained by the drama group but is available for use by any Village Hall user free of charge by prior arrangement. To ensure that this musical instrument is treated with respect a refundable deposit of £50 will be required and full 'hands-on' instructions will be given when you first use it. More information and instruction sheets can be found on our About Us page
- Click here to download a booking form
- Please contact our booking secretary, Carole Speed, if you need any more information. You can phone her on 01929 480810, 07710 026059 or email her on email@example.com
Please read our Covid Information page before contacting us with a booking.